Friday, February 01, 2008

Trying to maintain a stiff upper lip

I cannot seem to buy a winner at the moment, and my form is severely under par. Apologies to everyone who will have started their free trial recently, what must you think? I have been in similar situations many times before, and I know the losing bad patch will end sooner or later, but none-the-less I still get depressed when I'm off form. Just like all of you, I like to come out in front each and every day. In my experience I have found it pays to believe in your abilities, remain disciplined, and you will come out the other side relatively unscathed.

This is borne out by the fact that despite a very poor week, I will still be posting a healthy profit for the month of January as a whole.

Today I posted three losing Win bets, and a successful Lay bet against Just Amazing at Chepstow.

Let's hope that corner will be turned tomorrow.

No comments: