Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday racing summary

Two win bets today, but both unsuccessful. Sunisa beat the favourite, but found one horse too good for her at Haydock.

My lay bets continue in very good form however, and my latest run has seen me get seven consecutive favourites overturned. I advised opposing Nirvana Swing in the 3m handicap chase at Haydock, but the horse never shortened to my suggested price of 2/1 and was returned at 9/4 -- So although the horse was pulled up it must go down as a 'no bet'.

My second lay bet was The King Of Angels in the novices handicap hurdle at Ascot. Having never run in handicap company before, and stepping up markedly in trip, I thought he was worth opposing. He was also pulled up.

So, one point gained back after losing two, and another solitary point lost overall.

No comments: