Sunday, December 31, 2006

Schuh Shines at Warwick

It's always very satisfying to finish a period with a winning day, and I finished 2006 on a very profitable note, with three winners from four selections today.

By taking advantage of the value prices on Betfair today, I made a profit of a fraction over 7 points: my winning selections were Schuh Shine at Warwick, along with Bahar Schumaal and All Of Me at Wolverhampton.

I couldn't find any good opportunities to oppose short-priced horses today, and kept my powder dry.

I've got a New Year's Eve party to get ready for, so I hope you will forgive me if I post this week's results summary on Tuesday. But a quick totting up shows a provisional profit figure of a massive 58 points for December!

I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year -- thank you to all my subscribers for your continued support this past year -- and I look forward to a fine year's racing and betting in 2007.

No comments: