Monday, December 31, 2007

Signing off for 2007

A profitable day to bring the curtain down on our most profitable year since starting the Redd Racing service. I had four back-to-win bets and saw two of these come home in front. Bobby Gee won at Uttoxeter and within the hour Beat The Boys completed my brace of winners at Warwick. Beat The Boys has shown good improvement this autumn, and was a very close runner-up in a handicap event at Exeter about a month ago. I thought he was good value to win this afternoon at better than 10/3 His price touched 7/2 shortly before the start, and stayed well to win. 6 points profit for the day.

I could not find any good opportunities to lay horses today, so nothing to report on this account.

The introduction of back-to-win selections at the beginning of this year has proved a profitable additional income stream to my service, and we have amassed well over 500 points profit in total, our best yet! My newsletter will be published early in January, with a full set of detailed results for December. If you subscribe to my newsletter then keep an eye on your Inbox.

It only remains for me to wish everybody a Happy New Year. I would like to thank everybody for their continued support - I regularly receive very kind words of encouragement from members, and I would just like to acknowledge my members publicly here. Thank you.

I also extend a warm welcome to all newly-registered members, and I promise to continue in my efforts to help you all achieve profits from horse racing in 2008. Remain disciplined, operate a sensibly-sized betting bank, only bet when you have value odds in your favour, and you will never go far wrong. I will simply do my bit to pick some good horses. Cheers!

No comments: