Friday, March 21, 2008

Do NOT buy Cracking The Placepot

Until you have read this....

Last summer I reviewed an eBook by Paul Whelan called "Cracking The Placepot" and those of you who have been receiving my newsletter for some time will probably remember I got pretty excited about this system.

If you are in a hurry you can jump straight to the web site to see what this is all about:

http://www.crackingtheplacepot.co.uk

Well I got an email from Paul recently, asking me what I thought of his new web site. "Don't you think it's kind of FUNKY?" is what he said. Well, I will leave it up to you what you think of the new layout. I was more interested in how the "Cracking The Placepot" system was performing.

Paul informed me that the results were still very consistent and had returned more than a few VERY BIG dividends since we last spoke.

If you are unfamiliar with this system or indeed the Placepot, perhaps I should recap a little? "Cracking The Placepot" is an eGuide Paul has developed to show you how to win regularly when playing the Tote Placepot bets. For those of you unfamiliar with the Placepot, it is a pool bet. The stake of everyone taking part goes into a ‘pool’ to create a ‘prize fund’.

The winners of the Placepot share this prize ‘pool’. It’s a bit like the National Lottery.

To win the Placepot you must correctly pick a horse in each of six races at a meeting to win or place.

Just like the National Lottery, the Placepot is well known for paying out very large dividends on quite a regular basis. When he set out to develop a winning Placepot system, Paul's mission was to try to identify when the biggest payouts were likely to occur, and which horses should be pick as selections.

The result of quite some study was that he DID manage to uncover some trends which led him to develop the system behind "Cracking The Placepot". Paul was also so confident that the system worked, that he offered a full refund to anyone who didn’t win the Placepot within one week of of purchasing the book.

I asked Paul about the original Guarantee and he was keen to let me know he is STILL just as confident about the system, and still offering the Guarantee – win the Placepot within your first week, or get a full refund!

Brand new this year to the web site, is a free sneak preview to the book. All you have to do when you visit the site is leave your email address, and you will receive the free preview.

If you didn't take a look last year, I urge you to get straight over to the web site for more information:

Click here to visit the "Cracking The Placepot" web site

I hope you enjoy reading Paul's preview to his best-selling eBook.

No comments: