Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday horse racing summary and weekly results

An uninspiring day today, three bets losing, and three points profit lost. One of my suggested bets was to back Flake in a class 3 handicap chase at Wetherby. He has winning form over fences at this level, and so I saw his double figure price as particularly good value. However, he ended up the last horse to cross the finish line, I couldn't have been more wrong, and it was then clear why he was priced in double figures! Where did I put that crystal ball?

I did not propose any lay bets today.

Results from the last 7 days

I've produced four winners from nineteen Back-To-Win bets this past week, and just about broken even with a little over a single point profit. Not great, but treading water is still preferable to drowning.

The Lay Bets have continued to prove lucrative, and my six succesful lay bets from a total of nine have returned a fraction under 19 points profit.

Weekly profit results: Win Bets 1pt, Lay Bets 18 pts

Total profit so far this month: 91 pts
.

No comments: