Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take a look at That Look

Three very tasty winners in the last four days, and it's been a couple of weeks since I've been able to say that. A 10/1 winner on Monday, another at 8/1 yesterday, and That Look won at 10/1 today. The horse competes in class 3 company over the jumps, but was stepping down in class this afternoon at Yarmouth in a staying handicap over 2 miles. He was fit, having raced regularly over the summer. So the price of 10/1 represented very good value in my opinion, and I availed myself of 11/1 on Betfair. The field gave him a soft lead, and Chris Catlin made sure they never reeled him in. An enterprising ride if ever I saw one.

I gave a couple of points back as one of my lay bets Persian Sea won at Pontefract. But at the end of the afternoon my accounts were 8 points to the good.

Profit so far this month: 25 points
.

No comments: