Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday horse racing summary and weekly results

A cracking day at the office, with three winners from five bets, and a bumper-sized profit haul. Hearthstead Maison was our first success when he got up on the line at Goodwood to share the spoils at 9/1 He had Group race winning form under his belt from last year, and Mark Johnston's horses are in very good form at the moment. So I felt the 9/1 on offer was a little high and represented great value. I followed this up with Shimoni also at Goodwood at 8/1 and Diablo at Perth a short-priced hotpot.

Results from the last 7 days

Undoubtedly I shall be returning a healthy profit when September finishes next week. I will not go so far as to say this is surprising, as I have continued confidence in my methods and this is the attitude every punter should take when they encounter a losing spell, but considering the account was showing a loss mid-way through the month it is extremely gratifying.

This past week I have had 24 Win Bets and found 9 well-priced winners, including three at 10/1, 9/1, and 8/1 resectively at SP.

The Lay Bets account remains quite overall and showed a small loss during the week. I chalked up 7 successful lay bets from 9

Weekly profit results: Win Bets 38pts, Lay Bets 0.5pts loss

Total profit so far this month: 55 pts
.

No comments: