Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday horse racing summary and weekly results

Back from my surprise trip to New York this was not the sparkling return I was hoping for. I proposed four win bets, but without any success.

Cooks Endeavour was running in a nursery at Doncaster off the back of his maiden win at the end of July. I felt he was fairly treated for his first outing in handicap company and the price of 17/2 was tempting. In hindsight a step up in class, and trip, and on soft going was probably too much to ask, and he finished third. But isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?

Results from the last 7 days

Only two days' results to report on this week, as for five days I was in the Big Apple enjoying my 40th birthday. What a place! If anyone is thinking of going at some point, it really is truly awesome. My recommendation is to go on the World Yacht Dinner Cruise to see the city skyline at night. Spectacular! Back to my results. The strike rate from my Win Bets this past week remains pathetic, with a single winner from six bets, and a resulting small loss.

During the past seven days I have not put up any Lay Bets.

And so, although the week showed just a small loss, and no real damage done to the account, the current form is concerning. It is something I am working hard to put right, and I am confident as ever that better results await around the corner.

Weekly profit results: Win Bets 0.5pts loss, Lay Bets no bets

Total profit so far this month: 0.5 pts loss
.

No comments: