Monday, April 14, 2008

March newsletter

Welcome to the latest edition of my Newsletter. The main purpose of the monthly Newsletter is to summarize the results of the previous month, and to give you a "heads up" on any exciting news or events to come in the next few weeks.

In this month's issue:

  • Results for March
  • Interview with Carl Yardley of UCantLose.co.uk
  • Betting Exchange Profits
  • Discover the VIP Betting Club
  • More horse racing articles
  • How you can earn money telling people about my web site

March Results
By contrast to February where we all experienced something of a 'profit roller-coaster' ride, March turned out to be a typically consistent, and solidly profitable month. Both services, the Back-To-Win Bets and the Lay-To-Lose Bets, performed well and in particular the Lay Bets.

The Lay Bets enjoyed a particularly successful month, with an 89% strike rate betting against mainly race favourites. Indeed the service was running with a 100% success rate until the 25th of the month. We suffered only 2 losing bets, and both of these were odds-on favourites, so a pat-on-the-back was well deserved I think.

April can sometimes prove to be a tricky month, as the Flat season starts and form is more difficult to assess. But hopefully we can repeat the results from this time last year when the Win Bets alone returned more than 30 points profit.

Back-to-Win Selections:

Profit : 13.52 points
Profit to £50 stakes : £676
Profit so far this year : £2,932
Strike rate : 25%
Return on Investment : 112%
Longest winning run : 2
Longest losing run : 11

Lay Bets:

Profit : 22.0 points
Profit to £50 stakes : £1,100
Strike rate : 89%
Profit so far this year : £2,165



Click here to join my service TODAY


Interview with Carl Yardley from UCantLose.co.uk
This month Paul Whelan interviews the man who has developed the UK's premiere sports arbitrage service.

You may or may not be familiar with arbitrage betting. For the unitiated, it involves a series of bets which when struck mean you are guaranteed a profit, whatever the outcome. Some say it takes the fun out of betting, others say it is the only way to make a consistent income from gambling. What's your opinion?

Click here to read the interview with Carl Yardley


Betting Exchange Profits
When Jason Chesters approached me and declared arrogantly "Give Me A Computer And Access To The Betfair Website And I will Make £1089.24 Every Week - Tax FREE From Anywhere!...." I immediately crossed my arms sceptically and shook my head.

You see, if I don't get at least one such person peddling some hare-brained system each and every week, then it's usually because I've had problems with my email.

But then a close associate of mine asked if I had heard of this Betfair whizz-kid Jason Chesters, and how he was tearing it up on the betting exchanges. I decided to retrieve his email, and promptly asked for a demo of his system.

I don't breathe a word about any tipster service, horse racing book, or betting system until I have had a chance to review it myself. And I normally like at least 90 days to let a strategy either prove itself, or fall flat on its face. Which is why I have left it until now to tell you what I think.

I shall release a detailed review about BetExProfits later this month, but suffice to say for the time-being that I strongly recommend you get over to Jason's web site and get some more information on this system. For those of you who like to get ahead of the game, then this will be a smart move, because Jason tells me he may have to limit the number of users in circulation - not definately, but still worth your while having a look NOW!

Click here to visit the BetExProfits web site


Have You Heard About The VIP Betting Club?
You may have tried my daily racing service recently, and perhaps you decided against joining. Did you find a daily service was impractical and un-workable during the week? Do you prefer a smaller number of targetted, highly selective bets? Well I have some great news just for you!

I want to tell you about a professional betting service, which gives out only around 4-6 well-researched bets each month -- it's called my VIP Betting Club.

Click here to visit the VIP Betting Club web page

I often receive feedback from people who prefer to bet mostly at the week-ends, and to invest in a reliable source of laser-targetted professional bets. Which is just one of the reasons I introduced the 'VIP Betting Club' service for the discerning racing punter.

I'm giving you the opportunity to sample this exciting service completely free of charge, so you can see for yourself exactly how good my information is.

I am more than happy to give you an appetizer, and it will cost you nothing to receive the next VIP selection. Visit the Club webpage at www.reddracing.co.uk/vip to read about some of the winning selections members have celebrated this year.


More Horse Racing Articles
As the name suggests, HorseRacingArticles.co.uk is a web site dedicated entirely to UK horse racing news, articles, interviews, and reviews. You can even browse through a collection of free horse racing systems.

If you want free content to re-publish on your website then look no further.

Why not register as an author? Submit an article yourself, and you can get a link back to your website and tons of free traffic.

For more horse racing articles visit HorseRacingArticles.co.uk


Earn BIG MONEY with my Affiliate Program
If this is your first newsletter, you may not be aware that absolutely anybody can earn some really generous commission payments by simply referring people to my web site for a free trial of my service.

In a nutshell, I will pay you up to £60 for every visitor you send to my web site. If someone decides to join my service having been referred by you, then I will pay you half of their membership fee by way of a "Thank You".

This opportunity is open to everybody, and you do not have to be a member of my service to become an affiliate partner of Redd Racing. Neither do you need to have your own web site -- indeed you don't have to have any technical skills whatsoever. I will provide you with all the tools and training you need to promote my web site effectively.

You have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain by signing up as an affiliate right now!

Click here to join my Affiliate Program


....and finally
The Flat Season is just starting to warm up, and The Guineas and The Derby are literally just around the corner. For many, the start of British Summer Time and (allegedly) the better weather, signals the first visit to the race course of the year. If you are planning a day at the races this month, then I hope you will go armed with my selections to help ensure a profitable day out? Whatever the outcome, and usually whatever the weather, you will enjoy a spectacle of thoroughbred animals that only the sport of horse racing can serve up.

Until next month's Newsletter, and as ever, you have my warmest best wishes.


This month's Redd Racing newsletter was produced in asscociation with SkyBlueKangaroo.com which provides a one-stop shop for horse racing and betting products and services. Systems, guides, books, tipsters, and more.


Click here to visit SkyBlueKangaroo.com

No comments: