Saturday, May 12, 2007

He's got the Nawwow factor

Another very profitable day, to follow on from the success of yesterday. Just the one winner from my five back-to-win selections. Nawwow came home with authority at Nottingham, at a decent starting price of 5/1 and if you took full advantage of the morning prices available on the exchanges you could have secured a massive value bet at 11/1

I couldn't pinpoint much by way of low-risk value when opposing horses today, but I did single out King Of Argos, the favourite for the Victoria Cup heritage handicap at Ascot. His best winning form was in a class 4 event, and he has no winning form over 7f, so unproven over this trip and stepping up markedly in class I felt the task would be just beyond him. He finished two-thirds the way down the field, and the bet against him bagged me a bonus point to add to the 7 points from my win bets.

No comments: