Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday racing summary

Two more losing win bets. There's never much to say when I hit a bad spell such as this. It's a little like the embarrassing silence when you get into a lift with a stranger - I can't even say what nice weather we've been having, because that's been c**p too! Writing a blog is easy and fun we you're having success, but believe me it's a lot harder when you have to admit you are losing people money day after day.

But then that's hopefully what makes this blog, and my service, different from other tipsters who will shy away from a losing run, only to re-appear when they have positive news. I try to tell it like it is, and the truth is, when you are betting every day for a living, you WILL experience lean periods where you seem to be forever giving away your 'hard-earned'.

First day of summer tomorrow....

No comments: