Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday racing summary

Four bets today, none of which bore any fruit. My three back-to-win bets all lost, and my lay bet won. Couldn't have gotten it any more wrong I'm afraid, and just under 5 points lost.

Following on from yesterday when I opposed Whitbarrow, I went against another handicap horse putting together a winning sequence, again at Southwell. Off The Record was also stepping up in class, and carrying a 9lb penalty for his last win. I thought the handicapper had given him too much to do, but as with Whitbarrow, he went and won anyway! If I nominate another improving horse tomorrow, even if he is coming off a win in a class 6 handicap at Wolverhampton to race in the class 2 Blue Square stakes at York, and even if he is carrying two stone extra, somebody please shoot me!

No comments: