Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bailey Blazes a trail to profit

A cracking day today, and 24 points profit overall to official starting prices! I advised five horses to win today, and scored three winners, including Blazing Bailey at 14/1 and Clouding Over at 6/1 My friend Lou Lou Nivernais won for me again at a nice 4/1

I also suggested three race favourites you should lay bets against, as I felt all three were vulnerable, and all three duly lost to give me another 4 points profit. I was against Rosses Point in the Great Yorkshire Chase at Southwell. He had won his last four starts, but this was only at class 3 level and today he was stepping up to a class 1 Listed race. He had also been put up 18lbs since his last win, so I felt to win today would have been a career best by some margin. He was the last horse to finish, a distance behind the second-last horse to finish.

Taking some of the better prices freely available on the exchanges today, you could well see your account in profit by over 40 points this evening -- lobster and champagne for dinner, rather than a fish supper and a can of John Smiths.

A very profitable start to this month was followed by a losing spell, but we are back to winnings way now, and then some!

No comments: