Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekly results

No selections to report on yesterday (Sunday). On Saturday I advised two Win Bets, but neither was successful, so a 2 point loss to the account.

I proposed 3 horses to oppose, and 2 of these were beaten in turn. I advised a bet against Amaretto Rose who was sent off as favourite and a shade odds-on. The horse won cosily, and so I gained just one point with my lay bets, and ended up a point down overall.

By complete contrast to last week's impressive results, both my Win Bets and my Lay Bets returned a loss. I prefer a steady, consistent return rather than the roller-coaster ride we are experiencing at the moment. However, it does highlight the need to have a suitably sized betting bank in order to comfortably absorb a losing period. It also goes to show that absolutely everybody has bad weeks as well as good ones - I am no different.

Profit for the week :- Win Bets -5.5pts, Lay Bets -7pts

No comments: