Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Betting on football with Socabet

I know that many of the seasoned punters amongst you will treat your betting activities much like those of an investor. You see the money you stake on a day-to-day basis as money ‘invested’ in the betting markets, rather than money 'gambled' with. Your prime objective is to achieve a profitable return from the funds you put ‘at risk’ when you bet, rather than purely adding to the excitement of a sporting event by having a little wager on the outcome.

I have heard it said many times that playing the stock market and investing in shares is “betting with a suit on” and in many ways this is absolutely true.

When you buy shares in a company you are using your judgement that the price of the shares will rise in the future, and you can sell to realise a profit. But you don’t know 100% that this will happen, and so there is inherent risk involved. You can see the obvious parallels with betting on horse racing.

A professional gambler will have several systems, tipsters, methods, strategies, etc assembled as a ‘portfolio’. Much like a typical investment fund the risk is spread across a number of investments. If one particular system is not performing this month, then perhaps the tipster is enjoying a purple patch. Overall, a good portfolio of betting strategies will yield a consistent profit month after month.

This brings me to a system I have been following recently, which focuses on betting on football. I am a keen football fan. I won’t tell you who I follow for fear of alienating most of my membership ;o) -- suffice it to say I have been a fan since they lost the FA Cup Final in 1976. My Dad said that May afternoon “Who are you going to shout for then?” and with a name like Redd, it wasn’t a difficult choice!

Although I love watching football, I couldn’t say I was an expert on betting on the sport. So when Socabet was voted the best non-horse racing product in my Readers Poll I thought it might be interesting to add this system to my betting portfolio, at least on probation as it were.

So far I am extremely happy with the results. Steven’s book reveals some methods and strategies that really give you an edge, and I have been profiting -- albeit only with relatively small stakes -- since my very first session. The system is covered by a generous 80 day satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.

I’ve been in possession of Steven’s eBook since before xmas and I am most definitely more than satisfied!

If you want to add a new angle to your betting portfolio, or a fresh revenue stream, or you are like me curious to see if you can profit from betting on another sport, then order your copy of Socabet today.

Visit the Socabet web site

No comments: