Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday racing summary and weekly results

A relatively quiet end to the week, and sadly two losing bets today. Holbeck Ghyll managed only third, whilst my lay bet Archived won at Folkestone.

An excellent week in all however, for the Win Bet account, and I would hope to be bouncing back to some kind of form (grabs the nearest wooden object!) I have found a few more winners than of late, including Don Pasquale at a generous 12/1

The Lay Bets account also turned in a steady performance, with just under 6 points profit. I still feel a bit like a cold engine in winter when it comes to laying horses at the moment. I splutter into life every now and then, but then lose momentum. Cannot seem to get going, and I can't put my finger on it.

Profit for the week:- Win Bets 18.5 pts, Lay Bets 5.5 pts

No comments: