Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's been a while....

I thought it would be an idea to have a quick 'catch up' post seeing as I've been unable to post for a few days. Now things are (fingers crossed) back-to-normal I will resume with my daily blog update with a summary of today's racing a little later on.

Unfortunately I am currently sailing through the betting doldrums. The account is showing a loss of around 10 points in the last week alone, and I think if I went to the local Winners'R'Us shop I would find it difficult even to buy a winner at the moment.

This should not be bothering anyone who has been a member for anything more than a few weeks. I shall be posting results in the region of 40+ points profit for March, so we are most definitely playing with other peoples' money for the time being. The thing is, like most of you, I like to be consistently winning, and watching a steady stream of profits coming in -- no matter how small, just consistent. What nobody enjoys is a prolonged losing period.

It's easy for me to say this is typical of the 'crossover' period between the Jumps season and the Flat, but that is no consolation to those of you newer members, or those currently enjoying a free trial of my service. Still, that is a challenge for me to overcome, and me alone.

Before I forget, one update to the web site which I am hoping new members will find useful, is a 'Getting Started' guide. I have added this with the intention of helping those who have only just stumbled across my web site to make the most from the information I release every day. Having said that, it would not do any harm for the established members to take a 'refresher'. Any constructive comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - just drop me an email to max@reddracing.co.uk

Just go to www.reddracing.co.uk/getting-started

I'm pleased to have my 'voice' back again, and until I catch up with everybody with today's update, you all have my very warmest best wishes.

No comments: