Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekly results

The end of another month is here, and I shall be posting another good set of results in my newsletter next week-end. But unfortunately this past week will not have played any positive part in those profitable figures. As I mentioned in last week's results post, I anticipate a few indifferent weeks whilst we make the transition from the Jumps season to the Flat. Still, it's not much fun if you are a new subscriber, or checking out my service.

Over the past seven days the Back-To-Win selections have just about managed to break even, whilst the three Lay bets I had, returned a net loss of a fraction over 4 points. So nothing at all special to boast about, and indeed a loss of 3 points overall. No excuses, but I shall be doing my best to re-coup these losses and get my head back in front again this week.

Profit for the week:- Win Bets 1pt, Lay Bets -4pts loss

No comments: