Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Betfair Income Generator

My message today concerns one of the hottest most talked-about products on all the betting forums last summer.

If you are short of time you can jump straight to the web site to see what this post is all about:

Betfair Income Generator

I was asked to promote this product shortly after I returned from holiday last September. The reason I have left it several months to tell you about it is that I wanted to thoroughly review how it works in reality, and to verify the income claims on the web site.

The author was a little taken aback by my seemingly laid-back approach, thinking I might miss out in some way if I didn’t tell my readers about his eBook straight away. But he soon realized that I only promote a new product to my valued readers once I am happy myself it does what it says on the tin.

The Betfair Income Generator (The BIG) is a little off-topic for me, as it is not primarily a horse racing product. Rather it concerns Betfair Gaming, and reveals a method to generate a reliable and consistent income, playing the Betfair Games web site.

One thing to point out from the top is that this system will not suit anybody looking to make a fast buck. If your spare time is extremely limited then you may as well stop reading right now.

The method described in The BIG can be quite time-consuming to make a significant income, but because Betfair Games operates 24/7 you can easily work this part-time to suit yourself. I found I was playing whenever I had an hour to spare, and I was able to see returns of up to £40 per hour on a regular basis.

I will not sugar-coat this; if you are familiar with playing Poker to earn a living, you know you must put in the hours to grind out a decent income. But it still beats working for a living by a long chalk!

But its also a flexible system you can easily schedule around your existing commitments.

I think The BIG will appeal largely to those of you who are based at home, or punters who wish to supplement their betting activities with a reliable and consistent income stream.

Or perhaps you are looking for a temporary second income after the expenses of Christmas, and to make a dent in those credit card bills? Then look no further than The BIG.

The BIG also comes with a money-back guarantee which always gives me that extra bit of re-assurance to buy with confidence.

Head on over to the web site for more information:

Click here to visit The Betfair Income Generator website

No comments: