Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday horse racing summary and weekly results

Before I go on to detail the results from the past week, let me just summarize the weekend racing. On Friday I had 5 win bets and returned 2 winners, including High Five at Kelso about which we got a tasty 6/1 on Betfair. I had 4 lay bets. Three of these lost to give me 6 points profit, which I duly gave back when The Polomoche won its race. So just over 5 points profit for the day.

Yesterday saw nil returns from 3 win bets, but I came out slightly in front after successfully laying Arnold layne for 4 points at Warwick. However, a crashing fall was not the way I would have wished the horse to lose the race, and let's hope Tony McCoy is not sidelined by his injuries for so long he misses Cheltenham.

Today I managed to pick out two runners-up, which alas do not contribute to our tally. My lay bet was Dushstorm at Kempton, and although it lost it was never available at my value price and so goes down as a 'no bet'. A 2 point loss for the day.

And so on to the week's results: I managed 7 winners from 27 Back-To-Win bets, and 10 points profit. I successfully layed bets against 9 race favourites from 13 attempts, and produced just under 8 points profit.

Profits for the week:

Win Bets 10pts, Lay Bets 7.5pts

No comments: