Monday, January 07, 2008

December Newsletter

Happy New Year everyone!! The main purpose of the monthly Newsletter is to summarize the results of the previous month, and to give you a "heads up" on any exciting news or events to come in the next few weeks.

In this month's issue:


  • Results for December
  • Interview with John McCririck
  • The Betfair Income Generator
  • Discover the VIP Betting Club
  • More horse racing articles
  • How you can earn money telling people about my web site

December Results
December returned a healthy overall profit to round off a successful and record-breaking year. But the credit this month goes entirely to the back-to-win bets which produced profits topping the 40 point mark. The lay-to-lose bets got off to a disastrous start, taking a 17 point blow on the chin on one day. But the account steadily recovered to break even by the end of the month.

Back-to-Win Selections:

Profit : 40.95 points
Profit to £50 stakes : £2,047
Profit so far this year : £20,489
Strike rate : 27%
Return on Investment : 133%
Longest winning run : 5
Longest losing run : 12

Lay Bets:

Profit : 2.32 points
Profit to £50 stakes : £116
Strike rate : 71%
Profit so far this year : £10,116

Click here to join my service TODAY


Interview with John McCririck
Over the festive period I came across the web site for Inside Poker magazine. Obviously the site is mostly concerned with everything Poker, but it does have a section dedicated to betting on horse racing. Here I stumbled across a series of interviews entitled ThePlayers which I found a most interesting read. I've featured the racing "Marmite" figure John McCririck (you either love him or hate him - personally I think he's great) but there are several others in the series, including Mick Channon, Ruby Walsh, and Frankie Dettori.

Click here to read the interview with John McCririck


The Betfair Income Generator
The Betfair Income Generator (B.I.G.) is a little off-topic as it is based upon making a consistent income from Betfair Gaming. But I am happy to show people this product because I have been using it regularly since I returned from holidays in the summer, and the method has proven very consistent.

If you have absolutely no spare time then this product will probably not be suitable, as it is quite time-consuming if you wish to create a significant income. And I will not 'sugar-coat' this - just like playing poker, you will have to put the hours in to grind out a steady income. However, because Betfair Gaming operates 24/7 you can easily work this part-time around your job if necessary. I found I could generate between thirty and forty pounds per hour, putting in a little time here, and some more time there.

I think this product will appeal most to people already based at home, or punters looking for a steady and reliable income stream to supplement their betting activities.

Click here to discover more about the B.I.G.


Have You Heard About The VIP Betting Club?
You may have tried my daily racing service recently, and perhaps you decided against joining. Did you find a daily service was impractical and un-workable during the week? Do you prefer a smaller number of targetted, highly selective bets? Well I have some great news just for you!

I want to tell you about a professional betting service, which gives out only around 4-6 well-researched bets each month -- it's called my VIP Betting Club.

Click here to visit the VIP Betting Club web page

I often receive feedback from people who prefer to bet mostly at the week-ends, and to invest in a reliable source of laser-targetted professional bets. Which is just one of the reasons I introduced the 'VIP Betting Club' service for the discerning racing punter.

I'm giving you the opportunity to sample this exciting service completely free of charge, so you can see for yourself exactly how good my information is.

I am more than happy to give you an appetizer, and it will cost you nothing to receive the next VIP selection. Visit the Club webpage at www.reddracing.co.uk/vip to read about some of the winning selections members have celebrated this year.


More Horse Racing Articles
As the name suggests, HorseRacingArticles.co.uk is a web site dedicated entirely to UK horse racing news, articles, interviews, and reviews. You can even browse through a collection of free horse racing systems.

If you want free content to re-publish on your website then look no further.

Why not register as an author? Submit an article yourself, and you can get a link back to your website and tons of free traffic.

For more horse racing articles visit HorseRacingArticles.co.uk


Earn BIG MONEY with my Affiliate Program
If this is your first newsletter, you may not be aware that absolutely anybody can earn some really generous commission payments by simply referring people to my web site for a free trial of my service.

In a nutshell, I will pay you up to £60 for every visitor you send to my web site. If someone decides to join my service having been referred by you, then I will pay you half of their membership fee by way of a "Thank You".

This opportunity is open to everybody, and you do not have to be a member of my service to become an affiliate partner of Redd Racing. Neither do you need to have your own web site -- indeed you don't have to have any technical skills whatsoever. I will provide you with all the tools and training you need to promote my web site effectively.

You have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain by signing up as an affiliate right now!

Click here to join my Affiliate Program


....and finally
When Big Ben chimed at midnight on New Year's Eve to signal the end of 2007, the Redd Racing service had made a colossal 611 points profit for members. This signifies my best year to date, but I am aiming to make 2008 even better. As ever, you have my warmest best wishes.

This month's Redd Racing newsletter was produced in asscociation with SportsWorld Publishing. The system addicts among you will find plenty of well-proven betting systems, books, guides and also tipster services at their web site. All have fully verifiable results.

Click here to visit SportsWorld Publishing

No comments: